When you follow a blog, it gives you a small insight into the owners life and what makes them tick, that’s kind of the appeal of it really.
When that blogger, is an incredibly stylish online store owner, such as Karine Candice Kong, who co owns Bodie & Fou with her sister, getting a sneak peak at her home is a real treat.
As with Bodie & Fou, everything is super cool in her home. Pared down monochromatic style at it’s best.
Below is my version of the Bodie & Fou style
- Mod photograph~Made
- Twiggy photograph~Very
- Albany Table~Marks & Spencer
- palette Coffee Table~French Connection
- Parquet design flooring by Neisha Crosland~Harvey Maria
- Ampersand ornament~Marks & Spencer
- Black washi tape~Papermash
- Letter press Cushion~Marks & Spencer