Some time ago I wrote about wanting to renovate our bathroom. Here’s the blog link from that post.
Although it’s been given a lick of paint a few times over the years, the actual bathroom fittings, flooring and tiles have been the same for 15 years and it’s looking a little tired and care worn (a bit like it’s owner!)
If you are a regular reader of my blog, you will know that I have recently been to Holland and have become really inspired by their simple monochrome colour palette, which seems to be every where, from interiors, exteriors, clothes etc.
Taking this as inspiration for our new bathroom I have put together a design board or a wish list, as I like to call it, of all the new materials and fittings I would like when we eventually get round to doing the work. I can’t quite believe that I wrote the first bathroom blog at the beginning of 2013 and am still talking about it, how time flies? Saying that though, we did manage to completely renovate our kitchen last year, before & after to pics to follow shortly, which was a big undertaking, so we didn’t slouch too much?
- Carson chrome towel rail~Graham & Green
- Chevron towels~Betty Jackson for Debenhams
- Ronan Industrial Pendant Light~BHS
- Circle mosaic wall tiles~Topps
- Tapestry floor tiles~Piazza
- Vintage metal locker~sourced from antique fair
- Matt emulsion for walls~Pigeon Farrow & Ball
- Eggshell for woodwork~Pointing Farrow & Ball