Following on from my previous blog, another ice cream sorbet colour that has been trending lately is mint green. Similar to the Pantone colours of the year, it’s also a perfect companion to grey and takes it from a cool sophisticated colour choice to something brighter, fresher and very contemporary. The perfect colour to welcome spring in?
Again I’ve done a little snoop around what the retailers have got for our homes in this colour.
- Scallop mint duvet set – Urban Outfitters
- Block print Cushion – H&M
- Quatro Cushion –Aura
- Rug – H&M
- Eglo Vintage style light – Dusk Lights
- Chelsea lounge chair – Wayfair
- Dip dye basket – Ollie Ella
- Orbit Side Table – Red Candy
- Oak topped wire basket table – Ferm Living
I’d love to know what you think of this colour and if you could imagine using it in your own homes?