Pantone released their colours for 2016 back in the new year and the biggest surprise was that there were two of them!
Rose Quartz and Serenity
Sitting in perfect harmony the pretty pastel tones, at first glance, appeared very feminine, but as the colours start appearing around the High Street and online and the weather starts showing signs of Spring, I’m drawn to their optimistic qualities. I think a little pink throw here and a sky blue cushion there, would lift any interior and they both act as a lovely accent colour to the current favourite neutral, grey.
Here’s my edit of what the retailers have to offer.
- Tribeca Loft Pottery – Marks & Spencer
- Bedding – Loaf
- Anglepoise in Dusty Blue – Anglepoise
- Lulworth Blue – Farrow & Ball
- Pink Ground – Farrow & Ball
- Pink Cushion – Asda
- Brera Linen Cushion – Designers Guild
- Berlin Sofa – Loaf
- Soft Pink Throw – H&M Home
- Pink Morroccan Pouffe – Etsy
So what do you think of the new colours? Do you think they’re mood lifters or leave you feeling like you’ve had a sugar overload?