It’s a fact that colour makes us happy which is why although I like the idea of a pared back simple home, I love this colourful flat on Portobello Road, owned by travel & interiors photographer Ingrid Rasmussen.
Ingrid has used a bright colour palette of pinks & blues throughout the flat, influenced by her travels and I love the way they pop against the neutral backdrop of white.
Here’s my design board inspired by Ingrids home.
- bedding by Bluebellgray
- Chevron throw~Jonathan Adler
- Cushion~Jonathan Adler
- Honeycomb Wallpaper~Cole & Son
- Spindle Lamp~Fearne Cotton Very
- Nomadic Rug~Plantation rug Company
- Docksta Table~Ikea
- Velvet chair~Fearne Cotton Very